PELLUX 100 boilers are fully automated heating devices, controlled electronically by FUZZY LOGIC II microprocessors, capable of burning ecological fuel in the form of wood pellets. In combination with dedicated PBMAX gravity fed burner, pellet feeder and fuel tank of 300 or 500 litres, it forms a unit able to provide the heat necessary to operate the central heating and hot utility water systems with virtually no maintenance or operation. This solution proves to be the most comfortable, as the user does not need to visit the boiler room for more than once a week.
kotły c.o. na pellet
PELLUX 100 BOILER
Pellux 100 is a comprehensive heating device fuelled by environment-friendly pellets. The boiler is virtually maintenance-free thanks to the use of the automatic burner grate and heat exchanger cleaning systems. Moreover, Pellux 100 automatically initiates the ignition and turns off upon reaching the pre-set operating parameters.
Attending the boiler is limited to controlling the amount and the possible addition of fuel (pellets) in the tank and removing ash from the pan (every few weeks).
In combination with the dedicated pellet feeder and tank, you can obtain a perfectly matched unit which is able to provide thermal comfort and prepare hot tap water.
Standards of Pellux 100 boilers
- Power ideal for buildings with a usable floor area of up to 400/600 m2
- Automated firing up and damping
- Weather control
- Power modulated in the range of 30-100%
- Lambda probe module
- Possibility to extend the control system to include an additional 14 central heating circuits, work in combination with a buffer tank, solar system and a second hot utility water system
- Automated burner grate cleaning
- Automated boiler exchanger cleaning
- Controlled by Fuzzy Logic II microprocessor
- Time schedule of boiler operation
- Possibility to use grids with doors of emergency wood firing
- Possibility to use an ID fan
PELLUX can be controlled from anywhere in the world. The BIA24.net Internet module allows you to remotely access the current information about your heating system and change the parameters using any device with a web browser.
With the application, you can increase or decrease the temperature of your central heating, control the temperature of hot utility water and modify the boiler operation time schedule..
Control your boiler with mobile app